[THIN] Re: Nfuse

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Scott Skrogstad" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:56:30 -0500

40 bit huh. That's odd, where did you get that client. Sounds like
something they would export to Iraq... (oops, their "friendly" now,
maybe china).

The new 8.0 is a all in one type package. I haven't messed with its
production release enough yet to give ya a step by step. You got your
CDs around.... =20

I mean just look on the web server (I have no idea bout your setup) for
an ICA32.* file, that's what your replacing, but in addition you need to
configure NFuse for the version numbers and what not.=20

Again I keep wondering why you have a 40 bit client. I haven't seen one
in a couple of years=20

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP, Windows Server=20