[THIN] News Reader on Terminal Server

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:20:58 -0500

Is someone using a news reader on Win2k Terminal server?
I'm looking for a news reader (other than outlook express) for our terminal
servers.

Any recommendations, please let me know.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859
Fax:(540)653-8575

This Week's Sponsor - Chip PC - The Next Step in Thin Client Technology.
Choose from a wide range of options offering industry-leading, innovative thin
client solutions
http://www.chippc.com/products/hardware/index.asp