[THIN] Re: Newbie Questions

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:12:19 -0700

$2.99 to $3.19 here in AZ.  For a while we were even higher than CA.  That
got folks here a little peeved.
adam

             "Schill, Mark"
             <mark.schill@cing
             ular.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Newbie Questions
             09/12/2005 10:14
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Here in Atlanta you can find gas for $2.75 - $2.85 a gallon pretty easily.
The governor started threatening gas stations with severe fines if they
didn't lower the price to compensate for the reduction in taxes. Although I
have heard that Georgia has a low tax on gas in relation to most states.

Mark E. Schill
Senior Analyst, Citrix Technical Services
(404) 735-9520
Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx