[THIN] Re: Newbie Questions

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:11:26 -0700

Petrol would be good here too, converted from USD to Pounds
We are only paying about a £1.5 per liter or £5.82 per gallon,
What is it there now?A bit higher I would guess, I just spent
Equiv. to almost £89 to fill my car, and it is a smaller one.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained
therein by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.