[THIN] Re: Newbie Questions

  • From: richard van beers <richard.van.beers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:30:02 +0200

This is the funniest thread in ages! See! Just because IT ppls are
paranoid, does not mean they are not out to get us!

On 9/12/05, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> AMEN!

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2