[THIN] Re: New version of HR perspective doesn't work except for ADMIN users ver 4.0

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:07:56 -0600

Did you try regmon? I'm not familiar with that app, so maybe it doesn't
use the registry.

Filemon is a lot easier to weed through if you make sure you're the only
one in a session. Combine that with some quick fingers to start and stop
capturing and it shouldn't be too difficult to find the problem files.

If you think it's permissions, you could also enable security auditing
on the box and check the log and maybe see what attempts were made to
access "unauthorized" files.

Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer
* 319-287-3102