[THIN] Re: New version of HR perspective doesn't work except for ADMIN users ver 4.0

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 22:21:26 -0500

Jim,
Be sure that your users have access to run cmd.exe  as I think there is
still some dos stuff going on with HR Perspective.
Also give the everyone group full access to the hrwin directories and make
sure they have write access to write to a temp directory someplace.  I think
perspective uses C:/temp by default.

JK