[THIN] Re: New (additional) farm: MPS 3.0, or Metaframe XP?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:51:42 -0500

> If you are going to use Citrix, MPS 3.0 has some nice new
> features, such as:

[list snipped]

Thanks. I think I saw a lot of those new features in the admin guide.
(those are the reason we SHOULD go to MPS 3)

I guess my real question is .... Are there reasons to NOT go to MPS 3.0?
There is always a risk for going to something new. Do we have any idea
what the risks are with MPS 3.0?

http://www.go-eol.com