[THIN] Re: New Xenapp 5 farm, can I clone servers

  • From: Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:37:48 -0400

You will need to use one of the tools to clone.  However, I personally would
not clone the first and only server in the farm.  When we deploy XenApp, we
split the roles out. So the first one/or two become the Zone Data Collectors
and the remaining servers are hosting applications.  The applications server
is what would be cloned.

Joe