[THIN] New Xenapp 5 farm, can I clone servers

  • From: "Jason Benway" <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:59:29 -0400

I just built my first xenapp 5 server on windows 2003. It's the only
server in the farm.

Can I clone this server? It's a vm running on ESX. I saw a few tools
CtxAdmTools
http://ctxadmtools.musumeci.com.ar/CloneXenApp/CloneXenApp10.html ,
XenAppPrep http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX116063  , or  Xenapp
cloning tool http://www.citrixtools.net/Default.aspx?id=16&tabid=63

Thanks,jb

Jason Benway
System/Storage Engineer
+16168478474 telephone
616-850-1208 fax
www.jsjcorp.com <http://www.jsjcorp.com>

JSJ Corporation
700 Robbins Road
Grand Haven, MI 49417

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
message or any information herein. If you have received this message in
error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.

JPEG image