[THIN] New XPa printer drivers

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:28:33 -0600

            I know this is probably an old question but I just installed XPa
and I'm getting print driver errors. The error reads as follows:

"Client printer auto-creation failed. The driver could not be installed.
Possible reasons for the failure: The driver is not in the list of drivers
on the server. The driver cannot be loaded. The driver has not been mapped."

TIA
Nick