[THIN] Re: New Virtual Server Discussion List: Virtualize

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:17:54 -0500

ESX is awesome so far.  Over the Christmas break we are converting an IBM
445 from a quad to an 8-way and adding another 8-way 445 as well, all for
ESX.  Everything is SAN connected and we're upgrading the the Infrastructure
node to get VMotion and Virtual Center, etc.  Merry Christmas to me!  Hahha.

  _____