[THIN] New TS licensing server

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 07:39:24 -0400

Hi all,

We currently have a Windows 2000 DC as a TS licensing server giving out
Windows 2000 TS CALS.  I will be adding new Windows 2003 R2 Domain
controllers and need to move the TS CALS (Windows 2000 and new Windows
2003 user CALS).  My question is, since the current server is the
Enterprise license server, Can the new server also be set up as an
Enterprise server?
Also, will I need to make any registry changes to tell the Windows 2000
Citrix servers to go to the new server for TS CALS?
I am planning to deactivate the old TS license server soon after I move
the licenses.

Thanks in advance,

Hector Minero