[THIN] Re: New M.S. Terminal Server.

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:42:07 -0500

Doug,

I'd be interested in the output of a 'change client /view' command from
within the Citrix session.

I'd also take a look at the printing related Citrix policies that are
applying to this server and the settings on the ICA listener.

This is probably a long shot, but it could be Group Policy again...
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX104693

Tony

"Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/17/2009 07:40 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: New M.S. Terminal Server.

I tried that, and it says, There are no entries in the list.

Thank You
~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X211
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#1, I log directly into the machine as Administrator, yet I only have the
choice to log out, not restart or shutdown?!?
#2, When I log in as a user, I cannot add a printer, if I add it as
Administrator, the user cannot use it properly.
These 2 are the current BIG issues.
Any thoughts?

Thank You
~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X211
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
This document is intended solely for the named addressee.  The information
contained in the pages is confidential and contains legally privileged
information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email. Confidentiality and legal
privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
This document is intended solely for the named addressee.  The information
contained in the pages is confidential and contains legally privileged
information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email. Confidentiality and legal
privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the