[THIN] Re: New MS Terminal Server

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:56:46 -0800

OK, well no comments so far...

Issues #1 persists...

Issues #2, the user can now add a printer, when I sent anything to that
printer it acts just like it is printing, but nothing come out of the
printer.

Now bear in mind, if I log into a different terminal server, everything
works just fine.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X211
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#1, I log directly into the machine as Administrator, yet I only have
the choice to log out, not restart or shutdown?!?

#2, When I log in as a user, I cannot add a printer, if I add it as
Administrator, the user cannot use it properly.

These 2 are the current BIG issues.

Any thoughts?

Thank You

~Doug Rooney