[THIN] New Links page on Virtualize-It.com

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, virtualize@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:11:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,
Just a quick note to let you know that I now have gotten a pretty good links
page started and in place on my new site for Virtualization software like
VMWare and Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 called Virtualize-It.com.

We might end up with separate pages for each product if it gets too large but
right now it is manageable and I will keep adding to it as I find stuff.

Check it out at:

http://www.virtualize-it.com/links.cfm or http://thethin.net/virtual/links.cfm

Don't forget about the new Virtualize Mailing list to discuss virtualization
also. There are currently 41 people subscribed ...lets try and triple that and
get it over 100. //www.freelists.org/list/virtualize

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net