[THIN] New Farm License Question

  • From: "Dan Samaan" <dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:16:56 -0500

I have XPa.  I want to create a test farm so I built a new win2k machine =
and installed XP.  Since I know you can install as many Citrix servers =
into a Farm, but because I'm creating a new Farm how can I add the =
licenses if my production farm already has licenses generated and =
activated.  Do i need to re-activate the licenses again.  If so, want to =
retain my oringal activated licenses.=20