[THIN] Re: New Dell 1650 questions?

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:25:16 -0700

I know that I'm a little late on this discussion, but the 1650's work
just fine for us.  I do find that the 2650 is a faster machine, but
is it worth the extra money for the 2650?  It all depends on the apps
you want to make available.  We also us the 1650's for our Nfuse/CSG
implementation.  They are Dual 1.4GHz, with 4 GB of RAM.  Also, (3)
18GB 15K drives.  These are for our CSG and Nfuse boxes.  We use the
same configuration for our TS servers.  They work just fine for us.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406