[THIN] Re: New Dell 1650 questions?

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:16:03 -0400

I like all this server talk, but I was still wondering how you were
"running" Meditech?  We use an old 16 bit version of Instinx as our
emulation software.  I load it on the Metaframe server, and people use it to
get to Meditech.  Is there a different way to do this without using an old
16 bit client?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Collin White