[THIN] New Client with Web Interface

  • From: "Jim Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 13:07:47 -0500

I am having an issue with published desktops and the new client.  I have had
two scenarios..One situation is I have a published desktop up and a seamless
published application..The seamless app works as expected but the desktop
disappears from the taskbar but still shows active in the connection center.
The other scenario is basically the same but I have only a published desktop
up.The desktop disappears but stays active in connection center.  The only
way I have been able to get it back is to disconnect the session and
reconnect..My configuration is below:

.         Xenapp 5 with R02

.         Windows 2003 Server SP2

.         Web Interface 4.5