[THIN] Re: New Citrix install

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:57:32 +0100

Harsh.

There's nothing idiotic about this. Perhaps a little on the generous
side, but there's mileage in dedicating a machine for non-TS activity
for a Citrix farm - even if the farm is fairly small in number of
servers.

The data-collector could also be a WI server, and perhaps host the
datastore, too.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods Group Limited or
its subsidiaries. Please note that e-mail communications may be monitored. The
Registered Office of Littlewoods Group Limited and its subsidiaries is 100 Old
Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered number of Littlewoods Group Limited
is 5059352.

www.blackspider.com
This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com