[THIN] Re: New Citrix install

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:35:20 -0700

It is not really overkill because you will also need a license server, Web
interface and possibly a datastore server. It is always best to have a
dedicated data collector, in this case it can also be WI, licensing, metric
server, RM summary, run the consoles from this machine, etc....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262