[THIN] Re: New Citrix install

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:17:38 -0700

Some people suggested you don't need a dedicated data collector, but I don't
agree. Given 15 servers I would recommend a dedicated data collector, and as
Joe suggested, it could also be the same machine as the DS.... In the event
of a failure of that system, another machine will become the data collector
and you have 96 hours to restore the Datastore.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262