[THIN] Re: New Book from Ron Oglesby and Brian Madden

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:33:37 -0500

Yeah, I'm still convinced that it doesn't make a difference in TS
environments, since the quanta only represents the maximum amount of time a
thread can operate, and the multi-user interactivity of TS means that the
quanta limit will never begin to be approached.

Brian

Brian Madden

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1.202.302.3657

Visit  <http://www.brianmadden.com> www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix,
Terminal Server, and server-based computing news and analysis, white papers,
downloadable videos, and product reviews.

  _____