[THIN] New Application Upload (Seamless RDP etc.)

  • From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:56:25 +0000

We've just completed a revamped website and uploaded a new product called SRP.
Essentially it was conceived as a replacement shell for Windows users giving
admins the ability to control the actual applications that appear on the start
(or in this case the stuff!) menu !

You can define applications on a group by group basis, you can also define web
pages that are launched in a window similar to IEgoto we produced some time ago
and finally you can publish Seamless RDP applications.  Using a simple server
side component and a 2 minute configuration you can be running seamless RDP
applications in 5 minutes.

SRP will run either as a complte replacement for the explorer shell (ideal if
you want to use a FAT PC capabilities on a thin[ish] workstation as some people
do).  Will also run as a Toolbar on your normal Explorer desktop if you're just
after the seamless RDP stuff.

Check it out at http://wbisoft.com under the products section and if anyone has
any questions please drop an email to either mark@xxxxxxxxxxx or
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx