[THIN] Network print problem with SP3

  • From: "Jonny Tobiassen" <jonny.tobiassen@xxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:51:08 +0200

Hello,

We have one metaframe server where network printing fails.
Someone have installed win2k SP3 on that server (without the uninstall
option), and without doubt this microcrap service pack have messed up
printing.
I have tried looking through the archives and it seems others also have had
printing issues with SP3, and a hotfix (Q 328020) has been mention. (
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328020 )

This fix is not availible for download(??),  it seems necesarry to call
microcrap to get the fix, and it also seems to costs.

I need to fix this soon as possible. Is there any other way to fix this??
Can someone mail me this fix??

best regards,
tobias

This E-mail has been scanned by ScanMail and is virusfree.