[THIN] Re: Network Printers & Crashes!

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:49:36 +0000

No, theyre not Crystal, seems to be either some sort of built in .net
stuff, or custom grown..  You do get to see it on screen before
printing though, you can make changes on the left and have the report
update before you eyes on the right, its quite a cool way of doing
wonderfully boring tax things :)

We dont have any third party printing here, the network printers are
just imported straight through from the file/print server through the
citrix admin tool.

Never had problems with Crystal like you describe though! If i hit it
with a hammer, it would make me feel better, no doubts about that :)

Andrew