[THIN] Re: Network Optmization : Output queue length very high

  • From: Cláudio Rodrigues <Claudio.Rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:57:02 -0400

There were many issues with Gigabit cards and the results were exactly what
you have described. In some customers we simply had to disable them and use
100MB ones. That fixed all the issues.
You may give that a try for testing purposes.

Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Services
http://www.terminal-services.net