[THIN] Netscaler Post Auth Session Policy Failure?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 05:59:47 +1000

Greetings thin list legends!long time no email!
Quick one.I have a single Netscaler Access Gateway with one post auth session
policy which points them to storefront.It runs an single EPA check for a
registry key for the domain membership.If it fails the registry check however
its 'defaulting' to a the client choices page and starts running an SSL VPN!?!
Ive checked all advanced settings and the global settings - and there is
literally nothing set to create this?Any idea how to set a policy so that 'If
your EPA scan fails' the system just denies access? or even another policy
which would direct them to a web server that doesnt exist or really ANYTHING
other than starting a FULL SSL VPN!! :)
I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the holidays!All the best for
xmas and the new year.
scanjam