[THIN] Re: Netmeeting

  • From: "Henry Sieff" <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:35:20 -0500

Yeah - give up and grab a beer.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

There is no way to get NetMeeting to work for multiple concurrent users.

While looking for supporting documentation, I came across a response to the
same question I made 4 years ago. The jist of it is that h.323 identifies
endpoints by ip address, not client name or anything else. Each session of
netmeeting has to be its own endpoint for call placement to work, so one ip
address = one endpoint.