[THIN] Re: Netflow/Ica sessions Optimization

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:31:36 -0500

I concur with Mark on that. If you are using XP, your are still on the bmp printing. Those jobs can become ridiculous in size by the time they spool back on the client.

Do you have DCs on both sides? Replication and network overhead would reduce pipe. You already know that 2/3rds of your line is going to regular concurrent ICA traffic. Any bursting by any protocol could easily consume that remainder.

Are you sure of ICA being 30K? I think 50K is more relative from what I've seen in my captures with a packateer. That difference alone would be the consumption of your line.

Landin, Mark wrote:

Printing?