[THIN] Nested Session

  • From: Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:30:59 -0400

I have a customer who uses thin clients to launch Terminal server desktop
sessions. Then from inside the Desktop session they launch the Xenapp Web
client to connect to our application.  On last thursday The drive mapping
stopped working.  I know we didn not change anything on this end an they are
claiming they didnt change anything.
I cannot find out why the drives no longer map. The users DO have access to
the servers C:\drive. I have verified this, but it simply will no longer
map.
The Terminal server they connet to for desktop sessions is Server 2003
Standard. SP2.

Jason