[THIN] Neoware and ICA Connections

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:14:32 -0700

HI All,

I am experiencing an odd problem on our Neoware Capio 610 units.  I have a
published desktop load balanced across two servers.  I can never seem to
connect on the first try.  The Neos try to connect and end up back at the
Neo connection manager screen.  Connecting a second time works.  Also, when
I try to connect directly to one of the servers, it fails.  The ICA client
on my pc has no problem connecting either to the published desktop or the
server.

I am thinking that my connections problem are related to a single server.
I have no problem direct connecting to the second server.  I only have
problems with the first (the data collector) and the published desktop.  I
am thinking that when I have problems with the published desktop, it is
really occurring at the first server.

I am using the same ID to connect all server, but it shouldn't matter
because the problem occurs before I receive the logon screen.

W2K SP2 XPe FR2.

Any ideas?

PS_ I am only using the Capio 610 as thin client devices.  All connections
are via PCs.

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79