[THIN] Re: Neoware Terminals

  • From: "tore hansen" <tore.hansen@xxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:34:21 GMT

Try   thinstore.net

Tore H

Jonathan.Carr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a decent reseller in the UK for Neoware Terminals as I need
to order some today, I've had a quote for a Capio 508 at £171 which I think
is pretty steep. Can anyone recommend a good reseller in the UK. I've tried
contacting Neoware but they will only put me in touch with the people who
gave me the above quote.

If anyone could offer any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon......
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:

Tore Hansen
ISManagement AS