[THIN] Re: Neoware Eon 3000i and ezUpdate.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:18:48 -0800

I've already done that.  What I'm running into is that the client here
has a few AS/400 servers that they wan't to use the Terminal Emulation
Client on the Eon 3000i, and also some preconfigured ICA connections.
What is happening is that the Global Properties are applying, and then
upon reboot the Connections never get applied.  I have verified that
everything is working.  What came to light is that when I deleted all of
the registry keys in the Connections.rgy file that had the TEC keys, the
connections then applied to the client.

The Eon client is already running the latest client, and I am running
the 4.2.1 Enterprise Software.

Thanks,

Chris