[THIN] Re: NeoWare Questions

  • From: "Durbin, Jeff" <jdurbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:19:41 -0800

I've read the documentation about the ezUpdate process. The part that I
don't understand is the DHCP tag. I have a Win2K DHCP server, but I
don't have option 137 to assign in my scope. I've tried right-clicking
the server, choosing 'Set Predefined Options', and adding a string
option with 137 as the code. I then assigned my FTP server's ezRemote
folder to the option. However, I don't get any update on my clients. Is
this how you get DHCP tag 137? Also, when it doesn't work, how do you
troubleshoot it?

Thanks,

JD