[THIN] Re: Need to rebuild XPa Farm

  • From: "Dan Samaan" <dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:33:51 -0500

Well I found out that the Switch it's plugged into is set to Auto
negotiation.  So I will set it to 100/ Full, once I get the
username/password to the switch.

I have some Intel Pro/100+ Management Adpaters, you think that will
work?

Daniel J. Samaan=20
Senior Network/Security Engineer - CCSE, CCA, CCNA, MCSE
dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx