[THIN] Need installation copy of older clien

  • From: ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:58:41 -0400

Does anyone out there have a copy of the installtion of the 8.58 client?
We have contacted Citrix and gotten no where and we have an application
that will only work with this client.    Thanks

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error please
notify the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and discard this the
communication. Thank you

NEW! Follow Thin List on Twitter!
HOT! Thinlist MOBILE Feed!
Thinlist quick pick