[THIN] Re: Need help with a new SMALL farm

  • From: "George Yobst" <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:01:30 -0700

Thanks for the tip.  Exactly the idea I needed to point me in some
direction.
-George

On 3/21/07, Carl Stalhood <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Go with SQL 2005 Express on some other server and configure direct
connection from your Presentation Servers. Your SQL 2005 Express instance
might need tweaking to allow network access.

SQL 2005 Express also works for the other Citrix databases like Resource
Manager Summary DB, Configuration Logging, and Access Gateway Advanced
Access Control database.

To back it up, schedule dumps of the databases. Search google for a script
that does that.