[THIN] Need Some help with a printing issue

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:01:54 -0500

Guys I need some help with a situation and a customer of ours. Here it
is

The Machine is a w2k sp3 Machine just running terminal services. They
come into the company Intranet and get a desktop through IE using the
Terminal Services advanced client. (not my Idea) They run our app that
we write in Delphi. When they go to print some thing, if they print
right away every thing is fine it prints to there default printer.
However if they step away for say 30 mins to 1 hour and come back to the
pc to enter data, when they print it will printer to a printer that is
not their default.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
David Teague