[THIN] Re: Need Advice - Users connecting from hotel doubling as office

  • From: "Kinchen, Tyler" <Tyler.Kinchen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:54:47 -0500

David, in the past I have had some success with turning off "Use data
compression" over some connections.  If they are using the full PN client
with a connection defined it's on the Options tab of the properties dialog.
I'm not sure where you would change it for the web client.  I think it may
be in an .ini file on the client.  HTH.

Regards,

Tyler Kinchen