[THIN] Re: Nashuatec Printers

  • From: "COOPER, Edwin" <EJCOOPER@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:31:38 -0300

Good morning Mike,

Ran into the same issue last year.  Here's what we had to implement on our
MetaFrame 1.8 servers:

"NRG 1305 f/1308 F/1302f PCL 5e"                = "HP LaserJet 4 Plus"
"NRG 2205/2238/2212 PCL 5e"                     = "HP LaserJet 4 Plus"
"NRG 2705/2738/2712 PCL 5e"                     = "HP LaserJet 4 Plus"
"NRG DSc38 PCL 5c"                              = "HP LaserJet 4 Plus"
"NRG 6002/6005/6008 PCL 5e"                     = "HP LaserJet 4 Plus"

Since implementing this, we had no issues with the Nashuatec printers.

Hope this helps!

Ed Cooper
LAN Administrator
McCain Foods Limited