[THIN] Re: Name of server

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:18:38 +1300

Sysinternals (www.sysinternals.com) has a little program called BGINFO.EXE
that you can download for free. I use a script during login to check the
user's group membership and then call BGINFO with an argument that tells it
which background to show. For ordinary users, I usually put the user's login
name, the authenticating DC, and the server name. If you're interested in
the script, email me directly.

Jeff Durbin
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx