[THIN] Re: NTVDM.EXE uses 50% cpu for each user

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:03:14 +0000 (GMT)

Erik,

try CQE available from http://www.wizbang.org.uk  If you're server has more
than one CPU then the affinity setting's for NTVDM also come into play here.
NTVDM usually work's better on a single CPU esp. on Win2K.

Mark

 Erik van der Velde <evdvelde@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a 16 bits application running on a citrix server. (W2K SP3,
Metaframe XP, FR2) When a user start this application the cpu usage
shows that the file NTVDM.EXE wil use 50% of the cpu. With two users
this is 100%, and the server is very slow. In the feature more users
will use this program.
Someone knows how I can resolve this problem?

Regards,

Erik van der Velde