[THIN] Re: NTVDM.EXE uses 50% cpu for each user

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:56:58 -0800

I found an old link in thethin.net forums that still resolves to this
util. Mr. Kenzig, if you would be so kind as to add it to your freeware
/ utilities page for those in need . . .=20

http://ctxex10.citrix.com/texpert.nsf/2e89dc7305e02e12852566650069ba69/0
e03a329bc177af98525664400044aa1?OpenDocument