[THIN] Re: [NTSysADM] Re: Re: Win 2012R@ RDS, Group Policy and folder redirection errors - MORE INFO

  • From: Michael Leone <oozerdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ntsysadm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ntsysadm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:50:00 -0400

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Michael Leone <oozerdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:19 AM,  <kz20fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Can you try setting the new GPO to Enforced and see if that makes any
>> difference? Without seeing the OU structure it's difficult to prognosticate
>> which should win...

OK, when I do GP Modeling, and chhose Loopback processing with Replace
Mode, then it *does* show me the winning GPO is my RDS GPO. Without
specifying Loopback with Replace in Modeling, it shows me the other
GPO (with the original, unwanted redirection).

Yet I still see the folder redirection messages in the event log ...