[THIN] Re: NTLDR missing

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:48:20 -0800 (PST)

If you're using FAT, you should be able to just boot
on a DOS floppy and copy one back. If you're using
FAT32, then use a Win98 boot floppy and do the same.
If NTFS, us the Win2K CD and go into recovery console
and copy it back. Also, with NT4, if you began a setu
and stopped just shy of the format/copy process, it
would already load the boot filess to the hard drive -
I don't know if Win2K setup continues this trend.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/