[THIN] NTFS permission, like Novell

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:22:52 -0300

Hello folks!

Talking about NTFS permissions. I was looking for a software (free or
not) that I can give the user, and the software show me where it users
has rights.
For example: I wanna know where the user Kevin has wrights. So the
software need to tell me that Kevin has rights on C:, C:\folder1 and
so...

Novell has this possibility since 1994 on NDS, and since today
Microsoft has not deployed it.

Any idea!

Sergio Adriano Blum - www.sisnema.com.br
MCP - MCSA - MCDBA - MCSE - CCA - CCEA
                 ByBLUM Developments

Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130