[THIN] Re: NT4+Citrix Development Question

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:00:36 +0100

I have to agree. It sounds much more like an NT4 / W2K incompatibility issue
and they just don't want to fix it. I do a fair bit of application
development and I've never come across any differences between the TS API
and the Citrix APIs. Citrix has a wider range but it doesn't redefine any of
the TS calls, just adds new ones.