[THIN] NT4+Citrix Development Question

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:42:15 +0100

There's not been many dev questions, but hopefully someone might have some
experience on this..

We're working with a company called Star who have recently released an update
to their time and fees software which falls over horribly on NT4+Citrix (we use
1.8). Through various other contacts of theirs, they've managed to narrow the
problem down to being the fact that Citrix apparently doesn't handle the system
calls (specifically as to what users are online) as well as plain TS does,
somehow..

A bit vague I know, but is anyone able to shed even a tiny ray of light?

Andrew
--o--

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/